I’ve decided to give a free ebook or a freebie at least once a month this month. However there is a catch. You will have to follow the following guidelines:
1.) You have to give 5 “sensible” comments on 3 different posts in this blog.
2.) Aside from the above comments, you have to give a separate comment on this post indicating that you want to receive the free ebook.
3.) Offer expires on January 31, 2008 (Philippine time)
4.) Comments made before the date and time of this post is not included.
5.) The ebook will be sent via email. Please provide a valid email address.
The free ebook give away for the month is “Unleash the Creative new you” Originally a $20.00 value, Unleash The Creative New You! is all you’ll ever need to start bringing out that creative person and that imaginative soul that’s inside of you.
According to the author “After reading this ebook, you will be able to understand what creativity really is, how it can help you live a more fulfilling life, and what you can do right now to wake up that sleeping creative giant within you. :-) You will discover the factors that keep you from becoming creative, and the necessary steps you have to take in order to counter these so called creative “blocks.” “
Some of the cool things you can read in “Unleashing the Creative New You!”
• How to conquer procrastination, fear, anxiety, lack of self-confidence, and perfectionism.
• An awesome way to avoid losing all those marvelous ideas your creative mind is capable of churning out.
• The first step to solving any problem.
• How creative activities can take away stress and improve your health.
• What you need to do to assure yourself of creative success.
• How to apply your creative energy to your daily life.
• How to develop a higher IQ.
• How to counter the dreaded “enemies” of your creativity.
• How you can keep employees happily coming up with innovative ideas.
• How many ideas an average child can generate compared to an adult. You’ll be surprised!
• The biggest difference in our brains and those of so-called geniuses.
• A checklist to evaluate how creative you are.
• Vital tools and skills to enhance your creativity.
• How smart employers create creative, problem-solving forces.
• An excellent way to teach your mind to focus and concentrate on your own creativity.
• What Benjamin Franklin did to stimulate his thinking.
• How to know if you are becoming creative automatically.
• How to come up with creative ways to solve your problems.
• The difference between the mind of a genius and the mind of an ordinary person.
• Signs of genius.
• The function of the left and right side of the brain.
• How to shift from one side of the brain to the other.
• How to allow necessary information to get through to your consciousness, giving you a whole world of inspiration.
• What Albert Einstein would do when he has a problem.
• How creativity and change depend on one another.
• The largest group of creative people.
• The capabilities of right-handed and left-handed people.
• How to come up with all manners of creative ideas to deal with any aspects of your life.
• And much more !!!
So what are you waiting for ? Start commenting today!!!
Hi ! my name is Zigfred Diaz, Thanks for visiting my personal blog ! Never miss a post from this blog. Subscribe to my full feeds for free. Click here to subscribe to zdiaz.com by Email
You may also want to visit my other blogs. Click here to learn stock marketing investing. Click here to learn more about How to Earn cash online. Visit my travel blog to learn more about great travel ideas.